The Team Approach to Tax, Financial and Estate Planning
CPAs are the best and most qualified professionals when it comes to serving their clients needs, but they need to know when and how to coordinate with other experts.
Over the last twenty years we have worked with thousands of practitioners who have decided to add financial services to their practices. They do it for a variety of reasons, but the most common are:
Services We Provide
Lance Wallach, Managing Director, is the nation's leading expert on employee benefit plans, tax problem resolution and IRS audit defense.
Mr. Wallach is a member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals & a renowned national expert in many court cases. He is the author of many best selling financial & law books, including:
* "Wealth Preservation Planning" by the National Society of Accountants
* "The CPA's Guide to Federal & Estate Gift Taxation" published by Bisk
* The AICPA's "The team approach to Tax, Financial & Estate planning."
* "The CPA's Guide to Life Insurance" by Bisk CPEasy
* Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive Small Business Hot spots by the AICPA
Copyright 2018 © PreparerPenalties.com. All rights reserved.